The State Archive is a public archive and its holdings may be inspected by appointment and pre-order.
Documents can be inspected in the reading rooms and are subject to the statutory provisions on providing information to the public.
What would you like to do?
- Order documents and other materials from the archives and libraryFind out how to order documents and other materials from the archives and library.
- Online catalogueFind out more about the online catalogue
- Searching the online inventoryFind out how to search for archive documents
- Requesting accessWhat files can I see?
- Make copiesWould you like to make copies of archival materials?
- Citation rulesHow to cite sources you have used from the State Archive.
- ToursVisit the State Archive
- FAQsFrequently asked questions
Share this page